Kershaw Link Gray Aluminum Blackwash, (58% OFF)
The Link by Kershaw is the ‘link’ between tactical quality and affordability. With a steel blade and machined aluminum handle working together for durability, vintage appeal, strength, innovation and safety, the Link can skin a deer, whittle fence posts, cut through seat belts, debone fish or even make the perfect gift for self-defense and everyday carry.
Made for sleek comfort and ambidextrous use, the Link has a 3.25-inch blade of 420HC stainless steel that is tough, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. Equally useful on the ranch, at the bayou or in the garage, the Link is an all-purpose, long-lasting personal pocketknife made in America for users who respect and value the features that make Kershaw’s knives famous.
- Retractable steel blade has carbon and chromium for strength and corrosion resistance. BlackWash finish creates a worn look that hides scratches and prints
- As Kershaw’s patriotic model number 1776, the Link is made to be the best collectible utility knife of its kind
- For accessibility and safety, Link has a reversible pocket clip, liner lock, SpeedSafe assisted opening and built-in flipper
- With a closed length of 4.4 inches, Link is the go-to tool when scouting, hunting, fishing or working around the home or office
- Both sharp and sturdy, the Link is discrete with a one-handed opening for personal defense or protection during lifesaving emergencies