Bosch CM10GD Compact Miter Saw – 15 Amp Corded 10 in. Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw
Bosch CM10GD Compact Miter Saw – 15 Amp Corded 10 in. Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60-Tooth Carbide Saw Blade
The innovation responsible for both the unique appearance and the unparalleled level of performance is Bosch’s patented Axial-Glide system. Beyond giving the CM10GD its distinctive profile, Bosch’s Axial-Glide system eliminates three key challenges miter saw users have endured since the first slide systems debuted many years ago. While the traditional sliding compound miter saw approach enables users to make wider cross cuts, that system takes up more space and is prone to misalignment and stickiness over time. By replacing the sliding rail system with a hinged or articulating glide arm system – similar to the linkage used in a four-bar suspension design – Bosch created a more compact miter saw that delivers durable precision, remaining true and smooth over time.
The Bosch CM10GD 10-Inch Dual-Bevel Glide Miter Saw features a powerful 15-Amp, 4, 000-RPM motor with large easy-to-read bevel and miter scales allowing for precise, quick and easy adjustments: 52-Degree Left/60-Degree Right Miter Capacity; 47-Degree Left/47-Degree Right Bevel Capacity with marked detents and roof pitch angles. The tall sliding 4-1/4-Inch fences allow for increased cutting capacity when cutting tall base and crown molding. With an ergonomic soft-grip ambidextrous trigger handle and a clear lower guard for unobstructed visibility throughout cut, the CM10GD provide maximum comfort for all-day use.
- ACCURACY: The Bosch-exclusive Axial-Glide System allows wider crosscuts and better alignment
- CONVENIENCE: Featuring large, upfront metal bevel controls and Square lock precision fences for precise, quick and easy adjustments. Complete with dust collection chute and vacuum adapter for easy clean-up.
- CONTROL: This miter saw provides accuracy and cutting control at all angles. Crown/chop lock locks the head in place for maximum chop cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown. Depth Front-to-Back, Not Including Arm:30 inch
- COMPACT: Featuring a compact design that replaces the sliding rail system, taking up to 10 In. less workspace than a sliding miter saw. This Bosch miter saw is perfect for tight quarters where other saws just won’t do.
- COMFORT: Large, form-fitting ergonomic ambidextrous trigger handle with soft grip provides maximum comfort for all-day use while the clear lower guard allows for unobstructed visibility throughout the cutting job.