3″ Stainless Steel Blade Pocket Knife Kershaw RJ Tactical
3″ Stainless Steel Blade Pocket Knife | Kershaw RJ Tactical 3.0 1987
With a passion for knives that developed on fishing trips with his father, teenage RJ Martin chose to become an engineer to learn more about the steel construction of the knives he had come to love. His fascination with steel technologies led him to a career constantly developing his skills as both a helicopter engineer and a knife-maker. With 50 years in the folding-knife trade, his mastery of computer-aided designs informs this Kershaw instant classic.
The RJ Martin Tactical 3.0 perfectly expresses his motto ‘stay sharp’ with its versatile 3-inch 8Cr13MoV stainless steel drop-point blade, top and bottom grinds, and carefully contoured handle casing. Easy to carry and discreet, the patented SpeedSafe assisted opening could be used for military-grade close-quarter combat or merely for hunting, fishing or camping with the family. The RJ Martin is the perfect everyday carry and general-purpose knife, offering wise strategic advantage at an exceptional value.
- Flipper makes knife opening easy in any type of tactical setting
- Patented SpeedSafe Assisted Opening helps open the knife with ease and ultimate user safety
- Liner Lock keeps knife open during use with a lock bar that slides in place behind the blade for safety and security
- The blade’s black-oxide finish keeps the knife from rusting, resists weird and corrosion provides a sleek look and makes the blade easy to clean
- The 3-position pocket clip offers to carry flexibility and numerous options for storing and concealing the knife with ease